Type of feeding: Gravity feed
Diameter of the nozzle: 0.3mm / 0.011in
Fluid Cup Capacity: 5cc and 13cc
Spray Control: Simple Action Spray
Item size: Aprox. 8,5 * 2,5 * 8,5 cm / 3,3 * 1,0 * 3,3 inches
Item Weight: Aprox. 134,2 g/ 4,7 oz
Package size: Aprox. 19,5 * 10,5 * 4 cm / 7,7 * 4,1 * 1,6 inches
Package weight: Aprox. 320,2 g / 11,3 oz
1 * 0.3mm Airbrush with 5cc cup
1 * Wrench
1 *13cc Cup
1 * Top of German Style Quick Connect
1 * User Manual
1 * Airbrush Kit Storage Case
How to Spray:
1. Fill the liquid in the cup after diluting properly.
2. Keep the airbrush slightly in your hand
3. Pressing the main lever, a draft comes out. Below, draw back gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and an air brush.
5.For fine-line spraying, remove the needle cover and keep the air brush close to a work surface.
1.Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent with a brush.
2. Recharge the cup with water or solvent, Then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
3.The air flows back into the nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Suitable for airbrush 0.3mm diameter.
It works great and is fun to use on kit models.
Simple action, just press the trigger to spray.
Widely used by general model enthusiasts.
Airbrush works perfectly and is easy to clean. Wide range of applications: cosmetics, Facial, Model, cake decorating, tattoos, nails, etc.